Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Anniversary

It has been 12 months since I started writing my blog. Over this last one year, I have had immense amount of learning, thanks to my blog. Blog writing has helped me in the following ways:
·         Gave me an opportunity to voice my opinions/views on contemporary subjects
·         Brought more clarity to my thought process
·         Made me more disciplined (the most challenging part but am getting there)
·         Ability to articulate my thoughts in simple and concise manner
·         Learn from feedback and interactions with people based on my blogs
·         More importantly, sense of satisfaction – both from pure pleasure of writing and acknowledgement of the readers
Given the above, I made two important decisions on this first anniversary
1.       Continue to write blogs in 2013 but on a monthly basis
2.       I am planning to write a book on Leadership in 2013 – my first attempt and a major project.
I seek your support and encouragement as I take on my major project in 2013. I started today and plan to complete writing the book by December 2013.
Thank you for your continued support.

1 comment: